• Google
    Web www.homeschoolingtimes.com
  • This Months Popular Video Games

• Recent Comments

• Meta

• Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles

By Lisa - Homeschooling Mom

This is a fantastic series for both kids starting to read and for accomplished readers. The text and pictures as well as the use of images embedded in the printed text give new reader “hints” and the stories themselves keep all kids interested. I would say a good age range to read these books 6-9 years old but that’s just my guideline- use your own judgment.
    In the series, Geronimo Stilton is a mouse who lives in New Mouse City on Mouse Island. Geronimo Stilton is an and in most of the stories he is working as a journalist for The Rodent’s Gazette.

He has a younger sister named Thea Stilton, a cousin named Trap Stilton, and a favorite little nephew, nine-year-old Benjamin Stilton. The books are written as though they are autobiographical adventure stories.

Good Book Series for for Boys!

I have compiled a complete list of Geronimo Stilton book titles- we have the entire series (thanks to Grandma) that my almost 11 year old daughter loves and my youngest (almost 5 year old boy) has been showing interest- so buying these books is a safe bet if you want multiple children to enjoy. They are perfect books for both boys and girls- and stories are fun enough that I can read them to kids as well without mind going numb :-)

Complete list of Geronimo Stilton Books- Updated October 2011

#1: Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles
    #2: The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid  Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles
    #3: Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles
    #4: I’m Too Fond of My Fur!
    #5: Four Mice Deep in the Jungle
    #6: Paws Off, Cheddarface!
    #7: Red Pizzas for a Blue Count
    #8: Attack of the Bandit Cats
    #9: A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo
    #10: All Because of a Cup of Coffee
    #11: It’s Halloween, You ‘Fraidy Mouse!  Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles

#12: Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
    #13: The Phantom of the Subway
    #14: The Temple of the Ruby of Fire
    #15: The Mona Mousa Code
    #16: A Cheese-Colored Camper
    #17: Watch Your Whiskers, Stilton!
    #18: Shipwreck on the Pirate Islands
    #19: My Name is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton
    #20: Surf’s Up, Geronimo!
    #21: The Wild, Wild West
    #22: The Secret of Cacklefur Castle
    A Christmas Tale (Geronimo Stilton) Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles
    #23: Valentine’s Day Disaster
    #24: Field Trip to Niagara Falls
    #25: The Search for Sunken Treasure
    #26: The Mummy with No Name
    #27: The Christmas Toy Factory
    #28: Wedding Crasher
    #29: Down and Out Down Under
    #30: The Mouse Island Marathon
    #31: The Mysterious Cheese Thief
    Special Edition Christmas Catastrophe
    #32: Valley of the Giant Skeletons
    #33: Geronimo and the Gold Medal Mystery (Geronimo Stilton, No. 33)
    #34: Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, No. 34)(July 2008)
    #35: A Very Merry Christmas (Geronimo Stilton, No. 35) (October 2008)
    #36: Geronimo’s Valentine (Geronimo Stilton, No. 36)
    #37: One Very Wealthy Relative (April 2009)[

# #38: A Fabumouse School Adventure (July 2009)
    # #39: Singing Sensation (October 2009)
    # #40: The Karate Mouse (January 2010)
    # #41: Mighty Mount Kilimanjaro (April 2010)
    # #42:The Peculiar Pumpkin Thief  Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles
    (July 2010)
    # #43: I’m Not a Supermouse! (October 2010)
    # #44: The Giant Diamond Robbery (January 2011)
    # #45: Save the White Whale! (April 2011)
    # #46: The Haunted Castle (July 2011)
    # #47: Run for the Hills, Geronimo! (October 2011)
    # #48: The Mystery in Venice (January 2012)
    # #49: The Way of the Samurai (April 2012)

Special Edition Geronimo Stilton Books
    A Christmas Tale (October 2005)
    A Christmas Tale (October 2007)
    The Kingdom of Fantasy (October 2009)
    The Quest for Paradise: The Return to the Kingdom of Fantasy (October 2010)
    The Amazing Voyage: The Third Adventure in the Kingdom of Fantasy (September 2011)

Complete List of Thea Stilton Books

Thea Stilton and the Dragon’s Code (Geronimo Stilton Special Edition) (April 2009)
    Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire (September 2009)
    Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck (March 2010)
    Thea Stilton and the Secret City (June 2010)
    Thea Stilton and the Mystery in Paris (November 2010)
    Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure (March 2011)
    Thea Stilton and the Star Castaways (June 2011)
    Thea Stilton: Big Trouble in the Big Apple (September 2011)
    Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure (December 2011)
    Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure (March 2012)
    Thea Stilton and the Blue Scarab Hunt: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure (June 2012)

Complete List of Creepella von Cacklefur Books

Creepella von Cacklefur is another rodent who lives in Mysterious Valley. She has a BIG crush on Geronimo and writes her own series along with Geronimo Stilton also the writer of her own series in collaboration with Geronimo.
    Creepella von Cacklefur #1: The Thirteen Ghosts (August 2011)
    Creepella von Cacklefur #2: Meet Me in Horrorwood: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure (August 2011)
    Creepella von Cacklefur #3: Ghost Pirate Treasure: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure (February 2012)
    Creepella von Cacklefur #4: Return of the Vampire: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure (May 2012)

Related Homeschooling and Unschooling Articles

New Geronimo Stilton Book : The Race Across AmericaBook Series Recommendation for Boys and Girls Ages 7-11: Geronimo StiltonEducational Software Review Site

Topics: Book Recommendations, Great Books for Homeschool Kids | 52 Comments »

52 Responses to “Complete List of Geronimo Stilton Book Titles”

1. Jackie Says:
      November 23rd, 2008 at 6:59 pm

These books are not just for boys i love these books and think they are good for everyone no matter what they are very funny at times and i love them! 0h thanks for the list of all the books through.

2. fgdfxgf Says:
      January 23rd, 2009 at 6:53 am

ThAnX fOr ThE lIsT oF tHe BoOkS……

3. jane Says:
      February 1st, 2009 at 1:42 am

what is 36th book- is it=the mysterious rodent illness or it it the geronimo’s valentine. Both of them are of the same number. When is Geronimo’s valentine realising.

4. Anne Gomez Says:
      February 23rd, 2009 at 8:32 pm

THankyou for the Complete list of Geronimo Stilton Books,now i can read them all. PLEASE add more Stilton books to the list.

5. sam Says:
      March 6th, 2009 at 12:48 am

nnumber 36 is not The Mysterious Rodent Illness its Geronimos Valentine.I KNOW CAUSE I BOUGHT NUMBER 36 ALREADY!

6. Jerry Says:
      March 14th, 2009 at 4:58 am

Dear Geronimo Stilton,

I really love your exciting adventure books. They make me feel very happy, nervous and excited. I really want your autograph and please PLEASE PLEASE write MORE books for the kids whom love your books.I feel happy, VERY HAPPY

7. Jerry Says:
      March 14th, 2009 at 5:05 am

Dear Mr. Stilton,

I realy, EXTREEMLY love your books. You have encouraged me a lot in my reading. I have learnt many new vocubulary and I REALLY REALLY want your autograph. You have a quite mean grandfather, a beautiful sister, a very anoying, boastful cousin, and most of all your sweet nephew Benjamin. That’s a very lovely family. I really want you to be a very wealthy future.

Your sincerly,

JERRY

8. heidi Says:
      April 6th, 2009 at 7:05 pm

Dear,Geronimo

I loooooooove your books and my mom is ordering le secret du courage and at my School and the kids read your ancretebly aussum books (in my class which is about 30)!Keep on writing tons and tons of books For older kids pleas!
      P.S i can’twhait intil your other new books come out!!!!!!!!

sincerly, Heidi

9. BabyydIVAlove Says:
      May 1st, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Dear Geronimo Stilton,

Your books are gr8 I love them & I’ve read them ALL!!!

Can you please write more books!!!

10. grant Says:
      August 5th, 2009 at 8:42 am

dear Geronimo pleas add more books to your list my favroite book is mysteries cheese theith i even prentended i was geronimo and my cousin max was trap your books are mousearific sinceraly grant

11. jayden Says:
      November 4th, 2009 at 12:59 am

i don’t like the prices of the books but i can’t stop buying them i just luv them

P.S. geronimo stilton isn’t the authors name i know this becuse i met HER!!! its not a him a HER!! i hav forgoten HER name because its not english

love jayden

12. Savannah Says:
      November 5th, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Hi Geronimo I’m you bigest fan!! i need to read two more of your books to finish the series.I hope you will have more books that you are making my favroite book WILD,WILD WEST Sinceraly, Savannah Martiins

13. Neil Joshua Says:
      November 6th, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Actually there are already 41 books of Geronimo STilton The lAtest is Singing Sensation and the Futire book is karate mouse, just go to this site it is already in the singing sensation and it also has a Cover, Descriptions and once you clik its name you wil go to amazon.com and you will have a look inside which means the cover the 1st five pages and the back page so go to this site now and watch new books P.S I’m A Geronimo Stilton fan and I’m Going to collect All of them (if I can) http://www.kidsreads.com/series/series-geronimo-titles.asp

14. Ramly Cloie Ramirez Says:
      December 1st, 2009 at 3:26 am

Dear Mr.Stilton
      I all ready read all your books except christmas catastrophe,verry merry christmas,valley of the giant skeleton,christmas tale,and the geronimo and the gold medal mystery. I wish that our library will have that all and Iam your fan. I wish that you can write many adventure that you can do so. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
      Sincerely,
      Ramly.

15. Ben Says:
      December 6th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

I really like your books. I’m your number 2 fan, Geronimo! Keep eating cheese! The only ones I have not read from your series are #4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 15, 18, 21, 26, 27, 30, 32, 33, 35, 37 and 38.

P.S. How about for number #43 it could be called It’s Thanksgiving, You Pilgrim Mouse?

-Ben

16. Judy Says:
      December 8th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

The No. 37 book is “The Race Across America” not “One Very Wealthy Relative.” Also there is a No. 38 “A Fabumouse School Adventure,” No. 39 “Singing Sensation,” and coming in January 2010, “The Karate Mouse.” I have ordered them all from Amazon.com.

17. brianna Says:
      December 22nd, 2009 at 6:36 pm

i love your book there gr8 o hope u make more soon!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Chaitanya Shah Says:
      December 24th, 2009 at 7:27 am

I have read all the boos till “Mighty Mount Killamanjro. I would advice people to read “The Race Across America,”The Karate Mouse and Discovery of America which i just finished today. I had ordered them all from Amazon.com

19. Chaitanya Shah Says:
      December 24th, 2009 at 7:43 am

I have read all the books till “Mighty Mount Killamanjro”. I would advice people to read “The Race Across America,” Discovery Of America”And The Karate Mouse Which I just finished today. I had ordered them all from Amazon.com

20. Daryl Says:
      January 2nd, 2010 at 8:45 pm

I love all of your books!!!!!!!!

21. ghfgjfkghjhfjghjgh Says:

THEA STILTON AND THE GHOST OF THE SHIPWRECK 02/10
      #41-MIGHTY MOUNT KILIMANJARO 04/10
      THEA STILTON AND THE SECRET CITY 06/10
      #42-THE PECULIAR PUMPKIN THIEF 07/10

22. Ryan Says:
      January 14th, 2010 at 9:10 pm

I love your books Ive read every one of them

23. ???? ??? Says:

#41-MIGHTY MOUNT KILIMANJARO
      TS-THEA STILTON AND THE SECRET CITY
      #42-THE PECULIAR PUMPKIN THIEF

P.S-SOMEONE I MET SAYS THEA IS

25. Paul Says:
      February 8th, 2010 at 11:15 pm

I LOVE YOUR BOOKS PLEASE WRIKE MORE!!

26. aditya Says:
      March 7th, 2010 at 7:55 am

I know your books 1 to 41 (lost treasure of the emberald eye to mighty mount killimunt jaro)

27. person Says:
      June 21st, 2010 at 1:36 am

i love all your books i am 3 books to the whole set of geronimo stilton books! im now working on the thea stilton books

28. gerdene tiu Says:
      August 11th, 2010 at 1:00 am

p.s
      i hope you get along with trap some day
      Thea: i hope you stop picking on geronimo like calling him names or making nicknames like gerry berry gerry and many more but i do like your adventures with the thea sisters.
      Trap: please try to get along with geronimo and stop miaking fun of him maybe just like the time you got stuck on thump flop island geronimo saw the pearl in the oyster and the map leading to the galleon. do not insult him like the time in the book mona mousa code telling his newspaper a little news rag you put out. i really hate that part. please get along with thea too.

29. gerdene tiu Says:
      August 11th, 2010 at 1:01 am

hi geronimo i am really a fan of your books i’ve collected every one of your books and thea’s adventures too. i really love your book called secret agent geronimo in that book your aunt sweetfur likes to say “WHOEVER FINDS A FRIEND FINDS A TREASURE” and i think the treasure is the gift of friendship. , the mona mousa code, red pizzas for a blue count, and paws of cheddarface. i cannot live without your books .continue writing more of your adventures. I really would like to have an AUTOGRAPH from you yourself. if i will have i will really keep it. your books are the greatest. i hope you get along with thea and trap.

30. Ishak Says:
      August 24th, 2010 at 2:30 am

Dear Geronimo Stilton, I really,really love your super exciting,interesting and amazing books.Just tell me where you live and you will get a great gift from me! And please write more and more books!!!

31. Ramly Cloie Q. Ramirez Says:
      August 27th, 2010 at 1:22 am

DEAR MR.STILTON,
      Hi my dear fan! I’m back again! I will just like to comment about your books that I like most than the other books. I really like the A FABUMOUSE SCHOOL ADVENTURE and THE KARATE MOUSE. Because it describe about our school and I have a classmate that I karate sometimes. Next time again Mr.Stilton. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

32. Maddie Says:
      September 1st, 2010 at 3:19 am

OMG I love your Books! I have read EVERY SINGLE one of your books. I adore them. I like The kingdom of fantancy the most

33. emmelanie Says:
      September 4th, 2010 at 7:27 am

your books are fabumouse adventures.i love to read :a very merry christmas,the karate mouse,the peculiar pumpkin thief,and lotz.i hope you have new title coming out soon.bye.

34. danae deypalubos Says:
      September 7th, 2010 at 2:57 am

geronimo stilton books is awesome. i always want to read all of the books of geronimo stilton the great publisher in the rodent’s gazette in new mouse city in mouse island.i wish the books will be more exciting in the new series. GERONIMO STILTON ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. cole Says:
      September 7th, 2010 at 7:52 pm

I am your biggest fan.I have read all your books.Which are the best ever made.I really really want your autograph. thanks for using one of my ideas.book 44 the giant dimand robberie im dieing to get. p.s I have two ideas for a book 1. geronimo plays football. 2. all geronimos enemys have revenge.

36. Ramly Cloie Q. Ramirez Says:
      October 24th, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Dear Mr.Stilton,
      Ahem! Have a pleasent day to you Mr.Stilton.You have such a great adventures between you and Bruce Hyena in the story of THE KARATE MOUSE and also THE RACE ACROSS AMERICA. You are not such a shy mouse but also a sportmouse. I have didn’t read your stories are the following:
      #35 A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
      #36 GERONIMO’S VALENTINE
      #39 SINGING SENSATION
      #41 MIGHTY MOUNT KILIMANJARO and
      #42 THE PECULIAR PUMPKIN THIEF
      Good luck for another adventure with Bruce Hyena.
      Your no. 1 fan,
      RAMLY CLOIE RAMIREZ

37. Bookworm of Geronimo books Says:
      March 27th, 2011 at 12:40 am

Dear Geronimo,

I love your books and your adventures but I only have 12 of your books! My favourite books are Field Trip To Niagara Falls and A Fabumouse School Adventure.

Regards,Letitia

( Most people don’t pronounce my name correct…… SIGH!!! )

38. geronimo stilton fan Says:
      April 5th, 2011 at 8:10 am

I really really love all the geronimo stilton books! and i love collecting the geronimo stilton books! its really the best, but i’m still working on the g. stilton books because i’m also collecting the diary of a wimpy kid books.

39. Gloria Larbi Says:
      May 27th, 2011 at 2:50 pm

I love Geronimo Stilton books I read one at school today, it was fun

40. Julia Says:
      June 4th, 2011 at 12:49 am

Dear Mr Stilton,
      I love your books. I am so adict to your books.. I wish i complete your book and i wish that the price of your book will be low cause it’s expensive here..

41. Dipin Says:
      June 13th, 2011 at 12:57 am

Hai, Can I get these full series from any of the shops at Aukland?

Thanks

42. Tisya Says:
      September 8th, 2011 at 1:38 am

Dear Geromino Stilton
      I love your books. I almost read all of them they are amazing.I loved the book four mice deep in the jungle.you are the best writer in the world i love all of your books thank you for writing such lovely books.

43. naomi Says:
      September 26th, 2011 at 6:57 am

geronimo stilton books aren`t just for fun they are educational too!!

44. damini Says:
      October 21st, 2011 at 1:31 am

geronimo books are the best

45. Akshit Says:
      October 27th, 2011 at 2:15 am

my favourite book series was secret seven but when i read geronimo stilton i was truly surprised. thanx for the list

46. Fanboy Says:
      October 29th, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Geronimo Books are the best i read all of them

47. Sant Says:
      November 21st, 2011 at 6:07 am

I JUST LOVE GERONIMO STILTON BOOKS

48. Himasha Says:
      March 3rd, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Dear Mr. Stilton,

I JUST LOVE YOUR BOOKS SO MUCH!THEY ARE JUST GREAT TO READ AND ENJOY.I THINK YOU ARE THE BEST AND THE GREATEST WRITER IN THE WORLD! THANK YOU FOR PUBLISHING SUCH GREAT AND INTERESTING BOOKS FOR US TO READ!

49. malaika Says:
      July 30th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

I really love Geronimo Stilton books they are very amazing.I LOVE the kingdom of fantasy and i always wanted to read it and i finally have have read it.I have read all the Geronimo Stilton books.I used to hate Geronimo Stilton books but know i love them even more then love.Well i love reading and thanks to Geronimo Stilton for writing all these BOOKS.
      LOVE ALL THE BOOKS AND ALWAYS WILL

50. Andrew Says:
      August 31st, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Dear, Mr Stilton,Ms Stilton and Ms Creepella von Cacklefur.

Even though I am a boy i still read Thea and Creepella because even they are published by a lady i still read them.

51. NattoLove Says:
      September 18th, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Thank you for the list! My 5 year old son loves these books and my 8 year old daughter started reading them, too.

52. udhu Says:
      April 10th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

i am mad of these books now

Comments